Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5 days till my delivery window begins. Car last seen in Nebraska!
Still no text to schedule delivery.
Still getting the run around that they don't want to send the message until they are sure of the arrival time...
Surprise surprise! I just got the text message to schedule delivery. Only options I had were the 12th - 15th. Pick the 12th at 10am.

Now we wait! Gonna take a break from all things Tesla until then. I've spent too much time bring abscessed...

Cya all in a week! Hopefully with pictures

Surprise surprise! I just got the text message to schedule delivery. Only options I had were the 12th - 15th. Pick the 12th at 10am.

Now we wait! Gonna take a break from all things Tesla until then. I've spent too much time bring abscessed...

Congrats! (but might want to get that checked out)

They didn't have 6 AM available?😂 Congrats

Congrats!
Also picking up on the 12th at the Richmond location, but in the afternoon!

Reactions: rdmdriving
Anyone have a phone number at DCU that someone actually picks up? Their rates are great but I haven’t been able to speak with a human over their to figure out how I’m supposed to get the cashier’s check since they approved me last week. Any suggestions appreciated.
Just call on the number on their website and schedule a call back from them instead of waiting. Their wait times are crazy (1-2 hrs), but if you schedule a callback, it'll save some time

Reactions: rdmdriving
Just call on the number on their website and schedule a call back from them instead of waiting. Their wait times are crazy (1-2 hrs), but if you schedule a callback, it'll save some time
Thanks. Yeah….It’s not giving me that “we can call you back and you won’t lose your place in line”. Their live chat online is showing that I am 54th in the queue to get connected from the bot to a live chat person….I guess I’ll see how that goes.

A lot of people have been hating on the aero covers... I actually don't mind how they look? Maybe when I see my car I'll throw up in my mouth but for now I like them?
So I had maybe the opposite reaction. Before taking delivery of my LR with 19s, I was ready to pull the trigger on the lug nut and center hub kits for the "raw" wheels. Then I saw the Aero covers in person and really liked them...the light plays nicely on the textures. And while feelings will differ widely on looks versus practicality (and either priority is fine), Tesla puts those covers on because they decrease aerodynamic drag and save you a fraction of recharge time/expense each day. So feel free to wear them proudly!

Well I got my model s on Tuesday. I have already put about 150 miles on it. Overall the car is incredible. The exterior of the car was perfect but the interior had quite a few small issues.

1. Both front seats had loose material on the back rest.
2. Dust/debris was in between the plastic and actual display on the drivers display. Which cannot be cleaned obviously.
3. Super annoying tick/rattle coming from what seems the a pillar or the head liner. Can’t figure out where it’s coming from might be behind the cover as I cannot place my hand on it to stop the noise anywhere in the area
4. There is adhesive looking stuff on both the rear door cars that won’t come off.
5. The windshield has marks on it that are visible when the wipers pass (like a forged window) that won’t wipe off even with rubbing alcohol.

Attachments

• 8C575CBB-E752-4349-A7C2-CC81653A7D36.jpeg
    8C575CBB-E752-4349-A7C2-CC81653A7D36.jpeg
    421.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 301932F3-1CAA-4274-A5EF-435F1DC1A279.jpeg
    301932F3-1CAA-4274-A5EF-435F1DC1A279.jpeg
    577.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 2771C592-EA01-4BB1-AEF7-D94D35BA33F7.jpeg
    2771C592-EA01-4BB1-AEF7-D94D35BA33F7.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 70