Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might I’m a RN11442 Jan 28, 2021 and still waiting. What was your order date. Too much evidence showing pre price hikes are being neglected in hopes we just cancel:
I recall seeing a RN older than yours near the beginning of the year, but they were taking delivery then I believe.
Every time I see a post from you and it's not about you having a VIN. Well it gives me pause to rethink all options going forward.
So I ordered a Plaid a few days ago thinking I could possibly get that sooner. The APP is stating 4 to 8 weeks, and I've heard it was closer to 4 weeks early in the year. Placed my order and it pushed to May/June. Some orders older than mine getting pushed even further out. I've seen our build getting delivered here, all those orders much newer than yours. I think something has to give eventually. At least that's what I'm thinking.:rolleyes:

Reactions: BruceR61
Just called the 888# and switched over to Financing through a 3rd party, also confirmed that I will be receiving all seasons on the car. All good stuff.

Anyone know when I should have access to this "title Application" that my lender is asking for?
In the Tesla app, go to ‘review agreement’ tab, you will see a PDF named “mvpa”. That’s what they are asking for

Reactions: VikH
My incoming car has a gate date of 2/25 vin 4724xx and I’ve been told it has global lights and no radar. I saw pre-updates with 4722xx, so the change over is somewhere in between.
The eagle has landed. I have received confirmation that my car has the updates. Trying to arrange pickup tomorrow if possible.

Last edited:
F6F79DC2-CC9B-4FE0-B1AD-C714BBFE9E0C.png

Tesla called me today to ask if I wanted a trade in estimate. Knowing it’s not the guys fault I said, “my answer is going to be pretty dickish, but I’ll decide what to do with my current car when you guys decide to actually give me a car.”

He laughed about it. I told him I think I have the oldest outstanding order and he said that the system shows that they are trying to get me a car this quarter. Nice company line. But it’s as much as the call center guy can say so whatcha gonna do?

Tesla called me today to ask if I wanted a trade in estimate. Knowing it’s not the guys fault I said, “my answer is going to be pretty dickish, but I’ll decide what to do with my current car when you guys decide to actually give me a car.”

He laughed about it. I told him I think I have the oldest outstanding order and he said that the system shows that they are trying to get me a car this quarter. Nice company line. But it’s as much as the call center guy can say so whatcha gonna do?
That call is normally a really good indication that you're about to receive a VIN! I'll bet your VIN will come in the next few days.

Reactions: VikH and GrnSqrl
I had my windows tinted with ceramic today (20% all around) to complete my "blacked out look," and I thought I'd share some photos for all those waiting for their new MSLR. Of course, I have the ugly "old" lights, so all of your new cars will be nicer, but I'm pretty happy with mine right now! Enjoy!

View attachment 778506View attachment 778507View attachment 778508View attachment 778509
How do you feel about 20% ? Too much or just right? I am debating between 20 and 25. Lol

How do you feel about 20% ? Too much or just right? I am debating between 20 and 25. Lol
It feels right to me. With the white interior, it doesn't actually look as dark as you might think. It's not completely legal in Nebraska (front windows are supposed to be at 35%), but pretty much everyone goes with the 20% and the cops don't seem to worry too much about it. I won't be parking in the hot sun very often, and when I do I generally set the car to Dog Mode so it stays nice and cool inside, but I do like the look of dark-tinted windows on a black car!

Reactions: chrisdh79
No, there is an additional document needed called the "title application"
The only think my bank (DCU) needed was MVPA which is available under your account. Also, call the Tesla main number/your delivery advisor 9 I emailed her actually) and provide the name of the bank and the amount you are financing. I told them DCU and 50k. in about an hour there was a revised MVPA that had DCU name and the financed amount. I just downloaded and then uploaded to DCU portal. I did not hear anything about "Title application." usually Title is done at the time of delivery and Tesla does that which should have your lien holder (bank) name.