Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been lurking here for quite a while, expecting to get my MSLR in May-June, and in fact my EDD had been in that timeframe pretty much from the beginning. Now, out of the blue I get a VIN (NF4730) assigned and I kinda don't want it yet. (We're also currently scheduled to take delivery of a MYLR next Friday. Look out, bank account!)

I *know* there must be others—in CO alone, much less the entire country—with earlier RNs for this config (MSM/cream/19).

Last edited:
And VIN popped! Trying to schedule delivery Monday or Tuesday. Dang really didn't think it was going to happen by Q2.

Attachments

• DFB9C6A4-49B1-48E0-AC94-11EAA98568BD.jpeg
    DFB9C6A4-49B1-48E0-AC94-11EAA98568BD.jpeg
    417.8 KB · Views: 115
Been lurking here for quite a while, expecting to get my MSLR in May-June, and in fact my EDD had been in that timeframe pretty much from the beginning. Now, out of the blue I get a VIN (NF4730) assigned and I kinda don't want it yet. (We're also currently scheduled to take delivery of a MYLR next Friday. Look out, bank account!)

I *know* there must be others—in CO alone, much less the entire country—with earlier RNs for this config (MSM/cream/19).
No VIN yet but another Colorado MSM lurking for a while. My window narrowed to 3/22-3/31 this morning so I am cautiously optimistic.

Ordered in Oct so fingers crossed. RN1158 MSM, Black, 21”, No FSD

Reactions: EightYears
Schedule delivery for the 22nd. Was hoping for the 19th since they claim it arrives in the 18th. But I guess that’s ok.
Call on the 17th. I received a few different responses on the anticipated arrival date. I was scheduled for delivery on Friday as the car was supposed to arrive Thursday. The car actually arrived in the afternoon on Tuesday and needed nothing, so I picked it up the first appointment of Wednesday.

Reactions: mikemi
I am attaching a picture to show what my trunk looked like upon delivery. I have a privacy cover on top but I guess what I am missing if the trunk floor board. What do you mean by filing a ticket? I requested a service appointment via the app and explain the issue there (with photo attachment). Is that what you meant or was I supposed to do something else?
View attachment 779515
I took delivery on 2/10 from Fremont and mine was also missing this cover. You have one more than me - I'm also missing the one on the left. My experience was similar - the delivery folks were utterly unhelpful.

This was supposed to be addressed at my service appointment on 3/3, along with a long list of other issues (I'm picky). However they didn't have the part in stock, so now it's pushed out to a mobile (at my home) appointment on 3/29. Attaching a screenshot from the invoice estimate - I'm not missing all these parts but I guess they included all of them to cover their bases. I think the one you're missing is the MS, SOFT TRIM, LOAD FLOOR RR(1587744-00-B). Not sure what "RR" stands for; PARCEL SHELF is obvious and FLOOR SIDE sounds like the small one on the left. Maybe just "REAR"?

They didn't push this out to a mobile appointment until the week of 3/3 - I'm guessing they don't even look at the service request until the week of. You could try messaging within the app on the service request and see if you can get their attention (maybe ask if they can deliver it to your home). In my experience they have someone respond at least once a night.

Attachments

• Mats.png
    Mats.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I am picking my S on Sunday so it is extremely likely that mine is somewhere in the screenshot below (Video flyover from yesterday in Freemont). I am getting excited! Wheels are here and getting ceramic coated, Carbon Fiber interior and Plaid spoiler ready for install, lowering links in hand, appt for tint and full matte PPF on Tuesday!

View attachment 779492
I'm picking up on Sunday too. Where are you planning to get your tint and ppf done? Looking for suggestions in San Jose or nearby area.