Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good question. I dunno. But it's double sided 3M tape... can't be that hard I am thinking.

Right. It shouldn't be that hard. Part of me wants to wait for RPM or another company to come out with a copy for much less, but who knows when that will happen.

Can you place it over PPF?

Yes. I have my factory MYP spoiler over my PPF.

Reactions: Midwst modlS
I'm picking up on Sunday too. Where are you planning to get your tint and ppf done? Looking for suggestions in San Jose or nearby area.
I'm also scheduled for Sunday pickup at 5pm. Already got a place for PPF (Stek) and tint lined up. I'm just getting the front bumper done from OC Customs for $800 and the ceramic tint (Suntek CIR) for $700 from Canlas Tinting. The prices in the bay area has gone up about 20% and the shops I usually book are a few months out. I have a road trip so I booked the next best I could find, but hit up Matt at Rocky Mountain Tinting in Livermore if you can wait and Omega Works for PPF.

Quick question

My current order has a model s LR in red.

After seeing more of the blue , I’m really liking it.

Would changing the colour from my red to blue be as quick as messaging my sales advisor?

Would this cause delays further? My current edd is April 10 to may 3

Quick question

Would changing the colour from my red to blue be as quick as messaging my sales advisor?

Nothing quick about changing configuration, it might push you back further and depending on when you order the price will change to the most recent pricing.

Reactions: chrisdh79
Woke up this morning, went for a run then was browsing on Reddit for a bit. Saw a post from someone in California that ordered an S LR yesterday, same exact spec as mine, and has a vin today. So decided to check the app and wow, I have a vin also now! NF474 with EDD of Mar 22 - 24. Of course that has to be the week I'm traveling for work and would be unable to pick up 😭. Going to see if I can convince them to hold it for 2 extra days until Sat the 26th.

I'm completely confused by Tesla's order fulfillment process. I KNOW there are much earlier orders, in Colorado Springs where I'm picking up, that haven't gotten delivered. My OD is 12/28/21, RN 1162, Blue/Cream/19" with no FSD (or Elon's Folly as I like to call it). Maybe my quicker delivery is just a function of the spec I ordered being available.

Quick question

It seems customers that order Red keep getting pushed back. I've seen that on this forum and have a friend that has an order for a MS LR red with cream that ordered last Feb. Still waiting.

Haven't heard of this as a big issue, do any new owners other than mswlogo want to chime in?

Couple on of many threads. Quite a few on harsh ride issues too and comfort setting having no effect.

Not to mention prerefresh having the problem forever. I have one.
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/jebinc’s-plaid-vibration-experiment-results.258189/

Woke up this morning, went for a run then was browsing on Reddit for a bit. Saw a post from someone in California that ordered an S LR yesterday, same exact spec as mine, and has a vin today. So decided to check the app and wow, I have a vin also now! NF474 with EDD of Mar 22 - 24. Of course that has to be the week I'm traveling for work and would be unable to pick up 😭. Going to see if I can convince them to hold it for 2 extra days until Sat the 26th.

I'm completely confused by Tesla's order fulfillment process. I KNOW there are much earlier orders, in Colorado Springs where I'm picking up, that haven't gotten delivered. My OD is 12/28/21, RN 1162, Blue/Cream/19" with no FSD (or Elon's Folly as I like to call it). Maybe my quicker delivery is just a function of the spec I ordered being available.

In the order agreement contract it says you have to pick up within 3 days of the date they put on the DMV, look at your Tesla account documents in your profile, you should be able to call them and reschedule without any issues if it's 2 days. I went through something similar in the past.

What you did was correct. Tesla expects everything to be done through the app. Your SA should’ve done you the favor of putting in the order for your missing floor board and privacy cover.
Tesla does not do that. Fyi, there is no SA when I took delivery. It was a Sunday afternoon and she was ready to kick me out in 5-10 mins and was the least bit interested in delivering my car. Tesla took my fat $100k check but no interest in whatsoever in the issues I mentioned. I would rate a zero for delivery.

A few adjustments need to be made, but overall I am ecstatic.

20220312_145739.jpg
20220312_154531.jpg
20220312_153331.jpg