Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was RN1153 and due before the end of month but just moved to may(blue/white/21s) Guessing they're focusing towards west coast already?
Also an 1153 w/ blue/white/21s, but in the bay w/ an EDD of the last two weeks of the month still - I feel like most people I’ve been seeing recently have had 19s delivered instead so maybe that’s part of it? Hopefully we get ours sooner rather than later.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Also an 1153 w/ blue/white/21s, but in the bay w/ an EDD of the last two weeks of the month still - I feel like most people I’ve been seeing recently have had 19s delivered instead so maybe that’s part of it? Hopefully we get ours sooner rather than later.
I have the same config being delivered tomorrow. 1151 reservation in bay area but passed on a VIN in December. You should have yours soon. Good luck!

A few adjustments need to be made, but overall I am ecstatic.

View attachment 780007View attachment 780008View attachment 780010
Mine is a January 2022 build, also white. Seeing yours, my major criticism of the new rear design is mostly retracted as they have retained the horizontal black trim piece. Looks very nice and the back is even further debadged by removal of the Tesla name that was embossed into the old black trim. Only the logo remains. Does the name Tesla even appear anywhere on the car any more? Is this a sly marketing move? The Tesla aware folks know what it is at a glance, but those who don't and are intrigued by the look of the car spend some time looking it up to learn more. Congratulations on your new ride. Hope you enjoy many safe and pleasurable miles.

Mine is a January 2022 build, also white. Seeing yours, my major criticism of the new rear design is mostly retracted as they have retained the horizontal black trim piece. Looks very nice and the back is even further debadged by removal of the Tesla name that was embossed into the old black trim. Only the logo remains. Does the name Tesla even appear anywhere on the car any more? Is this a sly marketing move? The Tesla aware folks know what it is at a glance, but those who don't and are intrigued by the look of the car spend some time looking it up to learn more. Congratulations on your new ride. Hope you enjoy many safe and pleasurable miles.
The license plate frame has Model S on it

• Funny
Reactions: IslandStyle
For those taking delivery soon, Tesla sends an invite to register for a webinar. If you have owned a Tesla or have spent too much time on the forum. Don't waste your hour like I did. I registered thinking I would learn at least one new thing about the model S and I did only 1.

When you are stopped and unbuckle your seat belt the car automatically switches to park. You can thank me later for saving you an hour of your life.
Agree. That webinar is not for anyone that cares enough about their Tesla to be registered on this forum.

I attended to get one question answered. And they got it wrong! I asked if there's a way to securely lock my phone key in the car when I can't take it with me (work). I tried locking it with the fob, but the car still sensed the phone in the car and immediately unlocked when the handles were touched. The webinar "expert" said to lock the car using the wallet card instead. Tried that. Didn't work; car still opened. I'm using the method I discovered myself which is just to toggle off bluetooth on my phone (iPad, actually).

Don't expect any insights beyond the owner's manual from the webinar people.

Congrats. Did it pop today? or when was the last time you checked?

Sadly I refresh quite a bit. My 2 week window opened today and I woke up to find that my Tesla financing had expired and my profile was no longer complete (so no VIN assigned). I re-applied and it took 2 hours to approve again. About four-ish hours after that, I received the text that the VIN was assigned and my window is now 15th to 19th.

EDD approaching 17-31. No VIN yet. EDD has stayed put for a few weeks now
There’s still hope. My app/order page still doesn’t show my VIN, but it’s been visible in the order page source code for a while and I just got the message today to book my delivery appointment for March 23 even without a VIN in my app. My EDD was 21-28 at the time. I hope you get your delivery appointment soon.

Reactions: Mwolfe
For those picking up at the Fremont factory, they will text you with the parking spot your car is parked out a few hours prior to your appointment. I was in and out pretty fast, any issues note it in the app with service. I was missing the cargo pieces and they brought one out for me so ask them before you leave. Only minor issues with trunk alignment and rear left door but everything else looks good.
IMG_1088.jpg
IMG_1096.jpg

Bonus picture: White Plaid