Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am debating on just showing up today at my delivery center and saying "I was in the area and just wanted to see if I could take delivery now instead of tomorrow"
I am obviously very impatient. And frankly I am super busy at work tomorrow but sneaking out to get the car anyway.

Thoughts?

To 60 it is pretty close, but after 60 the MSLR is much faster hands down! I love this rocket. Then when you want to put the range increase on top of it, if you can afford it, the MS is so far superior. The M3P is still a great car though.
There is one area the MS is far inferior to the M3P or any Tesla with radar Autopilot. Any 2 lane road that semi's or others travel and highways. Autopilot in the MS is almost worthless in the MS with how it currently works and where and how I drive. It is also one of the things I really like about the M3P, I am hopeful this changes soon since the 3 and Y have been using Vision only for awhile now.

I am debating on just showing up today at my delivery center and saying "I was in the area and just wanted to see if I could take delivery now instead of tomorrow"
I am obviously very impatient. And frankly I am super busy at work tomorrow but sneaking out to get the car anyway.

Thoughts?
If your car is already in the factory and has completed inspection, and you have your payment ready, they should have no issues delivering it. You might need to wait for them to clean it up but I think it's the inspection that needs to be completed. No harm in asking. I have heard people getting a day early delivery after request.