Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a tip that the Vallejo, Ca show room had my trim so I gave them a call, ended up getting a blk/blk w/ 19s delivered to my house today! So far the car is beautiful. Yea I’m missing these items..

Floor mats
Rear trunk privacy shelf
Large rear trunk cargo cover
Small rear trunk cargo cover (left side)

Hoping I can goto the Sunnyvale service center tomorrow and that they’ll have them. Those of you that were missing these items, what did you do?
Were you able to get these from the service center?

I'm still waiting on cargo covers. I took delivery on 2/10. I was instructed by the delivery agent to file a service request. Whenever I get to the day before the mobile service appointment, they postpone it by 2 weeks because the parts are still not available. Sound familiar? Thought I was done with these shenanigans...

Reactions: chrisdh79
Sounds like this thread may be for you... ;)
Appreciate it, and have followed it too. 😂
If you read all my posts here you'll get I don't personally feel slighted. More disappointed on a corporate level really. Really want Tesla to be it's best. I don't think they're there just yet.

Were you able to get these from the service center?

I'm still waiting on cargo covers. I took delivery on 2/10. I was instructed by the delivery agent to file a service request. Whenever I get to the day before the mobile service appointment, they postpone it by 2 weeks because the parts are still not available. Sound familiar? Thought I was done with these shenanigans...

I was not, they told me the didn’t have any in stock and that they were already ordered for me. They said it would come in May 13th and I would
Have to pick them up at the fremont service center. This is pretty ridiculous for the price we pay for these cars.

Yeah, found a place who also does powder coating. He'll fix and then powder coat them black. That service for repair and PC will be less than a new or even used Arachnid 21" wheel.
6194BD19-2B02-4343-AAEF-DF131B72FF05.jpeg

Attachments

• D40954E5-1A66-4D27-856B-54FB138D2CA1.jpeg
    D40954E5-1A66-4D27-856B-54FB138D2CA1.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 73
  • FECFC0FD-9002-4794-803C-5AF1D41B1279.jpeg
    FECFC0FD-9002-4794-803C-5AF1D41B1279.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 72
Received a call from a 365 area code number mentioning that my car is on its way from California with ETA up to end of June!.

He asked if I plan to push back and i said no.

Forgot to ask for the VIN, but SA confirmed new tail lights.

My EDD is April 12 to May 10. LR, 19", white(Sorry meant MSM, my bad). RN1163

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisdh79
Received a call from a 365 area code number mentioning that my car is on its way from California with ETA up end of June!.

My EDD is April 12 to May 10. LR, 19", white. RN1163
Up at and Of June? Did they call you today? White interior or exterior? East coast Richmond Hill I presume

Skipping over a lot of other orders...

Always happy to see movement though. Hope it works out for you

Reactions: koorosh
Received a call from a 365 area code number mentioning that my car is on its way from California with ETA up to end of June!.

My EDD is April 12 to May 10. LR, 19", white(Sorry meant MSM, my bad). RN1163
Really end of June? Have hackers started contacting Tesla reservation holders? Did they ask for your CC number? It shouldn't take 3 months to transport a car to Ontario. Additionally 365 is Ontario. Typically Tesla Nevada and not the local store would contact you this far out.

Really end of June? Have hackers started contacting Tesla reservation holders? Did they ask for your CC number? It shouldn't take 3 months to transport a car to Ontario. Additionally 365 is Ontario. Typically Tesla Nevada and not the local store would contact you this far out.
I already made 250 deposit with CC when ordering. I do not think CC is needed. I recall he said up to end of June, but damn I should have asked about VIN. May be i send a text to the SA.

Last edited:
I’m near Boston and my EDD moved forward from May 9-June 10 to mid April-May. I ordered June last year RN1151xxx and my original EDD was October 2021.

No VIN yet but I don‘t think I’ve been this close to the delivery window since I ordered the car.
Fingers Crossed! I just hit my window today for the first time, here's to hoping for a April delivery!