Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had anyone added FSD and see the EDD move closer? Really tempted to add FSD if that means I will get the car soon… about to hit one year mark.
I added it because I wanted it about 3 weeks ago and my EDD went further out a week later and then came back closer a week after that. Appears to make no difference. I just want to lock in the price assuming that delivery could be 4-6
months away and we could get another price increase when they get to full stack.

Reactions: ItsMK
My order had some fresh progress today. My RN is 1151 ordered June 2022 with the most recent delivery window slotted for April 19- May 9 (moved up from May-June).

Today I the EDD first narrowed to a one week slot in late April and then, just a short while ago, I had my VIN assigned.

For reference, I’m in the Boston area and my order details should be in my signature. Hopefully this signifies an improvement in handling long term reservations. Frankly, the delays haven’t been a bother to me and I’m just posting to share info with other reservation holders.

After 8 months and 10 EDD changes, finally have a VIN this morning! And it's actually in the original EDD range.
1649769141201.png
1649769187539.png