Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN 1151, MSLR, Blue, Cream interior, 19's. Ordered June, 2021.
My EDD was most recently April - May, but last week was moved back to July 11 - September 5th.
Ugh... is it the blue color or cream interior that's the issue?
Don't forget that it also could be your location. Also a long punt of your EDD is sometimes indicative of imminent VIN.

My EDD was most recently April - May, but last week was moved back to July 11 - September 5th.
That's awful. I have the exact same spec and ordered in November and I'm May-July currently. I'm willing to wait my turn so I hope your EDD moves up before mine. BTW, you have great taste...

Update, since posting on here yesterday, someone at Tesla apparently read this thread and took some mercy on me 😀 and moved my EDD up to June 3 - July 15th.
Let's hope it sticks!

Just curious- Does everyone who received VIN’s also have their payment and registration information updated and current? Has anyone who has received a VIN not had this information filled out?

I had seen some speculation (nothing definitive) that not having this information up to date would quietly put orders on hold. It’s annoying since the delivery delays result in the information expiring and Tesla isn’t very communicative about how important this is to advancing its orders to customers.

Just curious- Does everyone who received VIN’s also have their payment and registration information updated and current? Has anyone who has received a VIN not had this information filled out?

I had seen some speculation (nothing definitive) that not having this information up to date would quietly put orders on hold. It’s annoying since the delivery delays result in the information expiring and Tesla isn’t very communicative about how important this is to advancing its orders to customers.
Yes, it is commonly thought that having an incomplete profile will cause your order to be deprioritized. Best method is to select Cash to ensure that your profile remains complete, as loan approvals only last 60 days.