Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally Happened... got pushed out again.

From a June 2 to July 24 date range to now

July 7 to August 18 🤦‍♂️

I'm on the north east. Toronto Canada to be specific. Detialed order Specs in signature...

I am just disappointed :(
That sucks. I hope you don't get pushed back any further. I'm also in T.O. Hopefully they'll piggy back my order onto yours and ship them at the same time as my EDD is about a month after your new one.

Also getting a VIN is only half the battle. I'm still waiting to get mine moved from a service/showroom to a delivery center (gave up on a 2022 VIN and went with a 2021), but with the truck driver shortage, its been 2 weeks. I can go visit and see my car, but can't pick it up since there is nobody to PDI and sign off on paperwork at that location...
Now that's really a tease.

Reactions: kvityap
interesting, EDD now back to what was quoted back in December when I placed the order. EDD now just says "July" again. Really hoping that's somewhat reflective of reality.

Model S LR | White/White | 19s | +FSD | Ordered 12/18/21 | RN1162 | EDD "July 2022", 6/16-7/14, 7/21-9/15, 9/8-11/3, "July 2022"
Your EDD makes sense and so does mine now.

I ordered Black/Black 21 + FSD on 11/17 - RN1161 EDD was originally July , went to March and kept getting delayed. Mine simply says "June 2022".

I wouldn't be surprised If we both got our cars in July as originally predicted. I wish they just kept it the same rather than playing games..

Forgive me if this was posted elsewhere, but maybe this is good news for solid EDs going forward?

Reactions: Eclipso and koorosh
Looks beautiful, could you share which one you purchased on Amazon. I am looking at Baxxy Compatible with Tesla 3D raised Tailgate Insert Letters Rear Emblems with 3M Adhesive Backing (Red) for $18.95. I would definitely go with the one you purchased.
1651520578620.png

Need help. I got a VIN late last week (see signature) but nothing has happened yet.

I've sent out for an insurance quote and also can get Tesla insurance if the quote comes in higher.

I am currently on Cash, but will need to switch to Loan and get financed by DCU for the full amount (or as much as they will allow).

I haven't received any text or call from Tesla to schedule delivery, which is now 10-14 days away.

Do I continue waiting? Or should I call/text someone? If so, can anyone give me a number to call/text?

Reactions: ccc001