Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still holding steady. I am expecting the same dance I had in March to happen this EOQ. I had about 4 EDD changes in March. I just hope this time a VIN pops..
I’m rooting for you. MSLR buyers need to stick together. I’m holding on to the delusion that my EDD comes back to July once Q3 starts. Now if I could just stop checking the app every 20 Minutes….

Reactions: ccc001
Another update, EDD came forward to September - November.. good news I guess? This is the 3rd EDD change I’ve had since I ordered a couple months ago

😫 So lemme get this straight, you're getting closer to delivery whereas us midwestern toads are getting bumped back!? lol

you: RN1170, Ordered 4/23/22, Initial EDD 12/22 - 2/23, now 9/22-11/22
me: RN1162, Ordered 12/18/21, Initial EDD 6/22 - 7/22, now 12/22 - 2/23

😵‍💫.
Super jealous. I gotta move out west

To my surprise we ordered (RN1171…) our MS LR last week (May 12) and the EDD was between Dec-Feb 2023. I checked my app again yesterday and the car is getting delivered May 14-18. I ignored it thinking it was a mistake or maybe they will pull it away. I got a text today (May 15) to schedule my delivery in Brooklyn NY! I’m shocked..

To my surprise we ordered (RN1171…) our MS LR last week (May 12) and the EDD was between Dec-Feb 2023. I checked my app again yesterday and the car is getting delivered May 14-18. I ignored it thinking it was a mistake or maybe they will pull it away. I got a text today (May 15) to schedule my delivery in Brooklyn NY! I’m shocked..
Congrats. Thanks for sharing. Crazy process.

What is your VIN? Example 478xxx

😫 So lemme get this straight, you're getting closer to delivery whereas us midwestern toads are getting bumped back!? lol

you: RN1170, Ordered 4/23/22, Initial EDD 12/22 - 2/23, now 9/22-11/22
me: RN1162, Ordered 12/18/21, Initial EDD 6/22 - 7/22, now 12/22 - 2/23

😵‍💫.
Super jealous. I gotta move out west
Well sort of.. my initial EDD was 8/22-10/22. There was a glitch showing 12/22.

I'd be a little suspicious. Likely, the car was ordered by someone else in you area, a Tesla Desert, and was not easily matched. It may have been rejected, or with the riseing rates, finance fell through, etc.

How many miles on the car? Is the VIN recent? What does your MVPA say?

Last edited:
MVPA??? we’ll definitely inspect the car as thorough as we can. But agreed it might be one that was rejected or finance fell through. How can you tell when it was built? The VIN is 5YJSA1E54NF477068.

I'd be a little suspicious. Likely, the car was ordered by someone else in you area, a Tesla Desert, and was not easily matched. It may have been rejected, or with the riseing rates, finance fell through, etc.
How many miles on the car? Is the VIN recent? What does your MVPA say?
A

Reactions: ccc001
MVPA??? we’ll definitely inspect the car as thorough as we can. But agreed it might be one that was rejected or finance fell through. How can you tell when it was built? The VIN is 5YJSA1E54NF477068.

A
Lucky lucky.

Congratulations, jealous.