Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My edd range of July 16 to Aug 6 still holding 🤔

Question for the Canadians here - should I risk a new loan application this week?

Reason I ask is Bank of Canada will be meeting next week Wed and will be hiking another 0.5percent... Should I apply and lock in a rate now?

Woah… was slated for a Nov-Jan 23’ EDD. Just got notified with a range of July 1-5 with a vin.
Well, I successfully took delivery as of yesterday July 5th. I can't believe I got so lucky with an EDD of November - January..

As for the experience - it was a bit weird given I've always gone through the traditional way of buying a car: the evil dealership. I showed up, checked in, and after 15 minutes they pulled my car around. I barely got a "Congrats".

I was absolutely shocked in that my car had virtually no issues - no panel gaps, no paint chips, no creaks, etc. I did notice that there was some scraping underneath the bottom front bumper (though it isn't noticeable unless you're laying on the pavement looking under the car) and some minor, barely noticeable pain scratches which I assume are from Tesla washing the car. If you're particular about this I would recommend telling you're SA to make sure Tesla doesn't touch the car before you take delivery, and you wash it yourself.

All in all I absolutely love the car - I've had many air suspensions in my life and this rides better than my Grand Cherokee, Q8, and Range Rover on the poorly maintained streets of San Francisco.. not to mention my Model S has the 21's. 670HP.. WOW.

Be patient, it's worth it.

P.S. - the trunk cover and charger were both included.

My edd range of July 16 to Aug 6 still holding 🤔

Question for the Canadians here - should I risk a new loan application this week?

Reason I ask is Bank of Canada will be meeting next week Wed and will be hiking another 0.5percent... Should I apply and lock in a rate now?
How long is your current rate locked in for? And who is it with? Maybe ask them for some advice assuming you have a live body you have a relationship with and have been talking to.

But yes, rates will increase next week so locking in for the same rate you have now for a longer period makes a ton of sense if you can make it happen.

Reactions: Torontom
How long is your current rate locked in for? And who is it with? Maybe ask them for some advice assuming you have a live body you have a relationship with and have been talking to.

But yes, rates will increase next week so locking in for the same rate you have now for a longer period makes a ton of sense if you can make it happen.

I don't have an active application currently.

I did one application and that was back in Nov 2021 lol. That's obviously lapsed as more than 90 days have passed.
It was with Scotia then.

As I expected, I was pushed out again. Was 7/14-8/4, now 8/8-9/13. September 2021 was my original EDD for an end of June 2021 order. How promising!😂
wow I think you have the same build as me. I ordered 08/01/21 with RN1153... and might get my car next week.
Mine kept getting pushed back and then just creeped forward until a vin appeared last week lol

Everybody's just hanging in there at this point

wow I think you have the same build as me. I ordered 08/01/21 with RN1153... and might get my car next week.
Mine kept getting pushed back and then just creeped forward until a vin appeared last week lol

Everybody's just hanging in there at this point
If I had to bet, I'd be sure you'd take delivery before me. It's the $$$$'s pure and simple. I've seen plenty of my build being delivered all over the country, to newer(price increase) orders.
I'm thinking there's a 2023 in my future. Perhaps!

The Pirelli summer rubber for the model S is a much better tire in most cases, as opposed to the Conti All-Season. Here in the Midwest, I basically resigned myself to the fact I'll be getting another set of wheels and rubber for winter. The selection of tires for the S is just so sparse.
In my prior two Model S mobiles I used All Seasons year round. They were fine. I really don't want to be changing tires.
This whole order process has gone from ridiculous to absurd.
There is no reason we shouldn't get A/S tires in Chicago

Reactions: JakesterMcZap