Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S LR/ Plaid delivery checklist ideas?

dmtheone

Jul 13, 2021
Danville, CA
Hey all - There are a variety of posts on the finish of these newly refreshed Model S LR & the Plaid And things to look out for. Is there a checklist that anyone has compiled? I am expecting to take delivery around Sep 23/24th and wanted to make sure I go through the latest check list While picking up my LR. If there isn’t any, I can get started with one and post here. Thoughts?

foos

Apr 26, 2017
Philadelphia
Here is a thread I've been watching while I wait for my LR delivery.

Eugene G.

Sep 20, 2021
Moscow
Hey all - There are a variety of posts on the finish of these newly refreshed Model S LR & the Plaid And things to look out for. Is there a checklist that anyone has compiled? I am expecting to take delivery around Sep 23/24th and wanted to make sure I go through the latest check list While picking up my LR. If there isn’t any, I can get started with one and post here. Thoughts?
Have you received yours in the end? :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC