Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S LR Reservation - September delivery, pre price hike

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a reservation for a Model S LR, midnight silver metallic, 19" wheels, black interior that I now won't be using. September delivery in Westchester NY. Price is $10k below current pricing. Willing to transfer reservation (if possible) and split the price hike. Get a model S for $5k less and before next spring.

I don't currently have a Tesla so I'm told I can just change email/login for my tesla account to transfer. Also heard it's impossible. Looking for someone to try this - if it doesn't work we go our separate ways.

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 11.56.09 AM.png

I’m interested if you haven’t transferred yet
I have a reservation for a Model S LR, midnight silver metallic, 19" wheels, black interior that I now won't be using. September delivery in Westchester NY. Price is $10k below current pricing. Willing to transfer reservation (if possible) and split the price hike. Get a model S for $5k less and before next spring.

I don't currently have a Tesla so I'm told I can just change email/login for my tesla account to transfer. Also heard it's impossible. Looking for someone to try this - if it doesn't work we go our separate ways.
I’m interested if you haven’t transferred it yet

Would love to hear how this went. My understanding is you could theoretically surrender your Tesla account, with other person taking it over and changing email/password, etc. However, if you've already put in your registration info on a reservation I don't think you can change that once entered.

Anyways, I may be interested. I am in CT near the NY border and we take our deliveries in Mt Kisko NY, so geographically close to you. PM me if still available.