Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S LR Reservation Transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to transfer and split the price hike difference for the reservation. The order is white on black interior with 19" rims and tires (you will probably have to get the 21" since they're only shipping with those to my knowledge). I'm located in so-cal 90731 and would prefer to do a local exchange to make things easy since the none of the information has been filled out so it makes things easier. DM me so we can work something out and you should get a car within the next month.

Looking to transfer and split the price hike difference for the reservation. The order is white on black interior with 19" rims and tires (you will probably have to get the 21" since they're only shipping with those to my knowledge). I'm located in so-cal 90731 and would prefer to do a local exchange to make things easy since the none of the information has been filled out so it makes things easier. DM me so we can work something out and you should get a car within the next month.
Is your order at the original $79,990 price? Also, are you able to transfer the full account over?

Thanks!

Did you get this "sold"?

Sorry it seems that I don't get notifications for some reason. The reservation is no longer for sale at this time. I ran into too many flakey buyers and it turned into a huge waste of time. Although it looks like the newest price hike has made this a little more valuable. I will reevaluate when I get my vin soon to see if I want to sell or keep the car. Thanks for all who messaged and posted on here.