Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S PLAID for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received one of the first Model S Plaids delivered to the Philly area on June 24. I drove it a couple of times and decided I can't handle the yoke driving for my every day car. So, sadly I need to sell this car. It has been sitting in garage since June 25, undriven. Total miles on the car is 143.

Color= Deep blue metallic
Interior= Cream premium interior with walnut decor
21" arachnid wheels

Fortunately I placed the order for this car in Sept 2020 and the base price is $10k more today ($129,900) than I paid so I have room to give someone a good deal that wants a model S plaid fast.

You know of many steering wheels with turn signal and horn buttons? That right there is…umm…pretty limiting.
I'm going to go ahead and got out on a limb a bet $1 that someone will have a retro fit round wheel that uses the control board and buttons from the yoke within 3-6 months. I'll send my address so you can send my $1.

Reactions: Jpandes
I received one of the first Model S Plaids delivered to the Philly area on June 24. I drove it a couple of times and decided I can't handle the yoke driving for my every day car. So, sadly I need to sell this car. It has been sitting in garage since June 25, undriven. Total miles on the car is 143.

Color= Deep blue metallic
Interior= Cream premium interior with walnut decor
21" arachnid wheels

Fortunately I placed the order for this car in Sept 2020 and the base price is $10k more today ($129,900) than I paid so I have room to give someone a good deal that wants a model S plaid fast.
Folks, looks like this car is SOLD. I will repost if the sale falls through. Good luck to all getting your Plaid quickly from Tesla.

Reactions: MattMac