Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S PLAID for sale

kielhoff

Jul 18, 2021
Wilmington DE
I received one of the first Model S Plaids delivered to the Philly area on June 24. I drove it a couple of times and decided I can't handle the yoke driving for my every day car. So, sadly I need to sell this car. It has been sitting in garage since June 25, undriven. Total miles on the car is 143.

Color= Deep blue metallic
Interior= Cream premium interior with walnut decor
21" arachnid wheels

Fortunately I placed the order for this car in Sept 2020 and the base price is $10k more today ($129,900) than I paid so I have room to give someone a good deal that wants a model S plaid fast.

a1machinista1

MY5 5/24 wh/blk 19" tow-- MSLR 6/1 MSM/blk 19"
Apr 12, 2019
oregon
You know of many steering wheels with turn signal and horn buttons? That right there is…umm…pretty limiting.
I'm going to go ahead and got out on a limb a bet $1 that someone will have a retro fit round wheel that uses the control board and buttons from the yoke within 3-6 months. I'll send my address so you can send my $1.

Reactions: Jpandes

kielhoff

Jul 18, 2021
Wilmington DE
I received one of the first Model S Plaids delivered to the Philly area on June 24. I drove it a couple of times and decided I can't handle the yoke driving for my every day car. So, sadly I need to sell this car. It has been sitting in garage since June 25, undriven. Total miles on the car is 143.

Color= Deep blue metallic
Interior= Cream premium interior with walnut decor
21" arachnid wheels

Fortunately I placed the order for this car in Sept 2020 and the base price is $10k more today ($129,900) than I paid so I have room to give someone a good deal that wants a model S plaid fast.
Folks, looks like this car is SOLD. I will repost if the sale falls through. Good luck to all getting your Plaid quickly from Tesla.

Reactions: MattMac

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC