Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am sure you know that complaints on the internet are much louder than praise, but as far as I can tell my car is flawless. (knock on wood...)
It was missing the parcel shelf, but he pointed that out before I even said anything.
[edit...full disclosure, there are software issues, some that I know better than to assume that tesla will ever fix.]

I went from grey on the p90d to white on the plaid, and to be honest I was afraid it would be too bright. I love it.

And I received my car yesterday with the old pricing.
Congratulations, I will keep an eye out for you... mine should look the same.

there is no evidence to support your statement received my VIN yesterday with the old pricing.
The Model S Long Range is even further away - June 2022, 1-2 months of a longer queue than previously. However, there is one positive change - the Plaid version might be delivered as soon as in December, compared to the February–March 2022 that wasestimated previously.

We wonder how it's possible that the Long Range and Plaid version move in different directions? It might be a redirection of manufacturing capacity towards the higher-margin Plaid.

So, if higher margins is the priority......

Well, it finally happened. Today, driving my ICE backup car felt "normal". Even with manual transmission, loud exhaust, crappy sound system, etc, I almost enjoyed my commute home. This is what I was hoping for, tesla desensitization complete! Now I will REALLY appreciate this third Model S. I just need to GET it...

Well, it finally happened. Today, driving my ICE backup car felt "normal". Even with manual transmission, loud exhaust, crappy sound system, etc, I almost enjoyed my commute home. This is what I was hoping for, tesla desensitization complete! Now I will REALLY appreciate this third Model S. I just need to GET it...
How embarrassing; President, CEO, Chair"woman" at BoA driving an ICE backup...