Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
West Coast = CA? There’s a Washington state delivery thread and it’s pretty empty there in terms of delivery.

What transportation shortage? Trucks? What is “a lot”? I think there are plenty of folks in CA in this thread with no deliveries.
He ordered 7/22, placed mine on 7/27. My EDD is all over the place. His moved, but never further out than November. His vin showed up last week. Me still sitting at Jan 5 - 25th. Assume it pays to be in CA.

hope you get yours even if you're a later order than me. Atl too. doesn't make any since at all.
Maybe Tesla ran out of MSM paint…
You’ll get yours before me because inevitably they’ll run short of Plaid motors just as the white seats, CF and MSM paint supply chains all get sorted out.

My EDD starts tomorrow, and still no VIN !!! Ive seen a couple of people's window start and hadn't receive a VIN yet, I just cant remember what happened to them after that. Has anyone been in this situation or remember if they just eventually got pushed out?
This happened to me earlier this month when my EDD was October 10-25 (it had held in that window for a while). First I got pushed out a few days and then my EDD got narrowed down to a much smaller window at the end of the original 10/10-10/25 window. And then I got a vin. That all happened in the space of a few days once I passed 10/10. You can see in my signature how it played out.

Last edited:
Got my VIN last night! Finally! (Ordered Jan 10th.) 19"/LR/White/White

EDD is October 21-October 31, so I finally added in my loan approval last night from Navy Federal (1.79%) and now I just have to hope that they get it here before the car. But whatever, they made *me* wait so they can wait a few days.

What if they don't print the RN on the Memo line of their disbursement check? How do I even get them to do that? All it asked me on the loan app for was what was the dealership name.

Also -- my loan from Navy Federal is only for the part of the payment I'm financing -- on the delivery day do I give them that check and ACH them the rest?