Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still rocking blank. My post from last night failed you all. We shall regroup next week for the same meeting. Donuts and coffee will be provided.

For what it is worth, my other non-white interior order which had a 12/3 - 1/2 range also went blank. So who the hell knows

Same. The real question is, does it make sense to get the Plaid 8 months after deliveries started? Not only is it no longer a "new model" but the Plaid+ or Roadster is that much closer to a reality. I might change colors or just pass on the Plaid at this point.

Same. The real question is, does it make sense to get the Plaid 8 months after deliveries started? Not only is it no longer a "new model" but the Plaid+ or Roadster is that much closer to a reality. I might change colors or just pass on the Plaid at this point.
They were still selling the "same" Model S for years (almost 10 exactly) with incremental improvements. You could hold out for whatever next incremental improve there is or just get the car now and be happy. Entirely a personal decision.

Crazy that per your signature, you have been able to hold a date range since (what I assume) was the public apology email. Yet some went to blank, some went to February. Just hope they start filling in all of the reservations.
Yeah, I haven't gone blank since, just put back a few times, then forward movement today. I'm starting to wonder if it's more due to allocations to each DC vs. order date.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Still rocking blank. My post from last night failed you all. We shall regroup next week for the same meeting. Donuts and coffee will be provided.

For what it is worth, my other non-white interior order which had a 12/3 - 1/2 range also went blank. So who the hell knows

Was that 12/3-1/2 your first range or did you have Sep/Oct like a lot of us did, even white white interior?

Was that 12/3-1/2 your first range or did you have Sep/Oct like a lot of us did, even white white interior?
The 12/3 - 1/2 is for a black interior. The data point there was more so for even non-white interiors orders, estimated date ranges are going blank.

My white interior history is in the signature. Has historically been October, blank, or February.