Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not correct, the car has to be ‘delivered’ to count towards the quarter numbers. Simple payment doesn’t count. This is why Tesla will quickly pass over you if you delay picking up the car.

Are you sure? I thought the passing over you was because they typically don't want to store them for people. But if you pay them and they take and register a car in your name, I believe they can count that as revenue, but maybe not "delivered".

Are you sure? I thought the passing over you was because they typically don't want to store them for people. But if you pay them and they take and register a car in your name, I believe they can count that as revenue, but maybe not "delivered".
He is correct to the best of my knowledge. Once you hit "accept delivery," that's when Tesla will recognize it. Till then, it is unrecognized.

Wonder if you will end up with @travwill and I, or if we will be pulled forward.

Yeah seems at least we all might be on the same train initially; representing a delivery to Dallas, Austin, and Houston ;-) Cool. I'm hoping we all eventually pull forward, our times kinda make sense to meet end of quarter/end of year timing well. CA/more West will get the very end December timing, etc.

Woke up this morning to my EDD moving up from Oct 21-Nov10 to Sept 20-Sept 30. Ordered in April - LR MSM/white/19”. I’m in the Bay Area so might be EOQ push. Hope it holds!
Reached out to my SA today to see what he was seeing on his side and he crushed my hopes a bit. Lol. He said it still shows a Nov build in his system but said the Customer facing system is sometimes more accurate. Not holding my breath at this point.

EDD is still sitting at blank for me (from Nov. 28- Dec. 18th). It's been 2 days since it went blank.
I bet it's moving forward, but they haven't quite penciled in the mid-atlantic delivery schedule. Probably last week of October or 1H November. Good luck.
I surely hope your July 17th order does not come before a June 10th (and few others) before you. Have the same 11/28 to 12/18 date as you. Month and some change before your order.

Went from blank to 5-25 Oct today or yesterday.
Same truck as mine! Don't forget to update the tracking sheet: