Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, need to see some white LR interiors since they are slightly different (seats). Haven't seen any just yet delivery on here at least. :-( They are definitely prioritizing Plaids here at the start again.
I wonder if I placed an order for a Plaid with white interior right now if I'd get it before my MSLR order.

Ordered 5 months ahead in the same Q4 boat probably because of the $2000 pre refresh rebate.
has nothing to do with a pre refresh rebate. all to do with availability of white interiors. plus you're west coast, so you'll typically be EOQ while east cost is typically 2nd month of quarter.

Still holding now for a couple weeks at Estimated Delivery: November 28 - December 18. Probably going to jinx myself. ;-)
Hoping to see some LONG RANGE white interior deliveries starting soon and that will improve my confidence. Seems to be about right for RN1150 April order, TX location, etc. Us and East coast tend to deliver in middle of the quarter (Q4) followed by closer CA orders for EOQ/EOY push, etc.