Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN1151, ordered 6/28, LR Black/White/19/FSD (Tuxedo car). EDD had been October ever since I ordered, switched to Feb on 8/10 (like many others have experienced).

I sold my 2020 MS LR at the end of June knowing I'd be waiting a while until my new MS arrived, but Feb seems excessive!

My previous MS was blue with white interior, and I do love the modern white look and am willing to wait. Guess we'll have 2022 model year cars (which matters a little bit) and possibly some updates (Active Noise Cancellation, etc.). I originally ordered without FSD (had it on my previous car and wasn't sure it was really necessary), but added it to my order just in case it does get much better between now and delivery, and wanted to avoid another big price hike. I may cancel it before delivery if no improvement happens soon.

RN1151, ordered 6/28, LR Black/White/19/FSD (Tuxedo car). EDD had been October ever since I ordered, switched to Feb on 8/10 (like many others have experienced).

I sold my 2020 MS LR at the end of June knowing I'd be waiting a while until my new MS arrived, but Feb seems excessive!

My previous MS was blue with white interior, and I do love the modern white look and am willing to wait. Guess we'll have 2022 model year cars (which matters a little bit) and possibly some updates (Active Noise Cancellation, etc.). I originally ordered without FSD (had it on my previous car and wasn't sure it was really necessary), but added it to my order just in case it does get much better between now and delivery, and wanted to avoid another big price hike. I may cancel it before delivery if no improvement happens soon.
Won’t you be hit with the price hike if you remove FSD?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I am looking to purchase a model S plaid/long range refresh. Specifically a white interior. Preferably black exterior, followed by grey. IF someone made a reservation that has a soon delivery, or one thats coming up let me know. Or if you know a person that has the vehicle I want. Thanks
- David
3 1 0 5 6 0 7 8 6 6

Get in line buddy.

first order Plaid + October 2020 cancelled
second order July 8, 2021
RN11527 plaid/bleu/w/CF/21/no FSD/EDD =1Q 2022

if our cars are manufactured at the beginning of the year 2022 we gain 1 year for the model year and we will have perhaps a better control finish and other bugs.

If your EDD's are for February for my part there will still be a one month boat trip.

In France Tesla deliveries occur at the end of each quarter

So it's pretty obvious that Red/White w/19" is getting absolutely dicked in this process. My Red/White Model 3 is proof that the wait will be absolutely worth it but damn TESLA! Talk to us about the reason behind your fricken delay
I am hoping that it’s just batching. Like the white interior isn’t part of the current batch, but then in a few weeks all the white interiors will start to flood in and our dates will creep up closer at EOQ. I guess I’m hopeful.