Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla newb here, never even sat in one. Decided to order MSP white, 21”, carbon with beige 5 days ago. Got a call yesterday that my car will be delivered next week! I was pleasantly surprised as I had a expected delivery of March 2022. That said, if one wanted to order a Ferrari from 99 to 2015 the wait time was a couple of years, and sometimes longer, with no guarantee at that!
Happy for you; NOT happy for the Tesla business model...

Tesla newb here, never even sat in one. Decided to order MSP white, 21”, carbon with beige 5 days ago. Got a call yesterday that my car will be delivered next week! I was pleasantly surprised as I had a expected delivery of March 2022. That said, if one wanted to order a Ferrari from 99 to 2015 the wait time was a couple of years, and sometimes longer, with no guarantee at that!
YOU...are in...for a treat. WOW. Enjoy!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Danggggg. I’m a Tesla newb also. I’m sitting at a Feb delivery date. Can you share some of that newb luck with me. :cool:

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Wow congrats! Hell of a turnaround time. I’ve got one of those blank EDD’s still and my SA is no help. I’m on lists in the event someone turns down a delivery and I’d be tempted to accept your exact config. But that little voice in my head says to hold out for the white interior no matter what.

That car was available until yesterday in Phoenix. They called me on Friday to see if I wanted it. I decided to wait until the white interior is available. I hope you love "almost" my car ;)

I am happy for you, but this is the white interior thread. Kind of feels like you came to this thread to kick us while we are down. All of us here don't even have a VIN and most of us can't even get ahold of our SA, yet alone have Tesla call us to tell us we have a car ready next week.

Our happiness here is based on the little things like EDD date changes, moping in others misery etc.

Really hope you enjoy though...

Maybe when I get my MS next year I will head to the MX or cybertruck delivery thread and rub it in. That will make me feel better about everything.

That car was available until yesterday in Phoenix. They called me on Friday to see if I wanted it. I decided to wait until the white interior is available. I hope you love "almost" my car ;)
I promise to take great care
I am happy for you, but this is the white interior thread. Kind of feels like you came to this thread to kick us while we are down. All of us here don't even have a VIN and most of us can't even get ahold of our SA, yet alone have Tesla call us to tell us we have a car ready next week.

Our happiness here is based on the little things like EDD date changes, moping in others misery etc.

Really hope you enjoy though...

Maybe when I get my MS next year I will head to the MX or cybertruck delivery thread and rub it in. That will make me feel better about everything.
my apologies if I came across that way, I am merely learning my way around the forums and wanted to share my experience and excitement with like minded enthusiasts. Best

My wife just showed me an article in the Phoenix paper concerning registration. EV's have been getting a big discount over gas cars for several years. My registration for the Plaid is to be $288. The rate starting in 2022 is 20 times that ... instead of 1% it goes to 20% of the retail. That is $5000, as I get close to year end my decision to wait for the white may change. Vehicle license tax formula for alternative fuel cars changing in 2022 | ADOT

My wife just showed me an article in the Phoenix paper concerning registration. EV's have been getting a big discount over gas cars for several years. My registration for the Plaid is to be $288. The rate starting in 2022 is 20 times that ... instead of 1% it goes to 20% of the retail. That is $5000, as I get close to year end my decision to wait for the white may change. Vehicle license tax formula for alternative fuel cars changing in 2022 | ADOT
Good **** gosh. That is insane. Seriously getting raked over the coals.