Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went from Match to blank for me. Plaid/MSM/White/19... Also note that the local Tesla service center reached out to me yesterday to suggest I complete the "Prepare for Delivery" steps. The only thing I hadn't done before they reached out was the payment stuff, since the delivery estimate was still 6 months out!
they matched me with a vehicle. Cream interior not white. Drove to Eatonville yesterday to see it. It was clearly a rejection, paint issues + a long list of service issues in the dash. Told him I would keep my order as is.

they matched me with a vehicle. Cream interior not white. Drove to Eatonville yesterday to see it. It was clearly a rejection, paint issues + a long list of service issues in the dash. Told him I would keep my order as is.
How SAD!!!!! How can such an extremely poor vehicle pass QC????? WORSE YET, they tried to push it off on another honest customer!!!!! A NEW LOW FOR MR. MUSK & TESLA!!!!! SAD!!!!!

Reactions: impastu
Sorry to read that. Also sorry that I am a TMC newbie and cannot edit my posts yet. When I wrote "Match" I had mistyped "March!" I understand now this can cause even more confusion. No match for me.

Just got some info from someone whose been staring at EDDs from the inside that I figured was worth sharing. As always, take this with a grain of salt.

They've observed that about 3 times a week production updates their schedules. Over the past month and a half it has seemed to follow this trend:

1. Dates go blank
2. Dates go to if you had placed an order today for a few days (then everyone freaks out and calls)
3. Dates go to where they actually are

They also said that it doesn't impact all orders simultaneously it seems. Production gives no visibility into this to anyone internally, which is frankly understandable.

Just got some info from someone whose been staring at EDDs from the inside that I figured was worth sharing. As always, take this with a grain of salt.

They've observed that about 3 times a week production updates their schedules. Over the past month and a half it has seemed to follow this trend:

1. Dates go blank
2. Dates go to if you had placed an order today for a few days (then everyone freaks out and calls)
3. Dates go to where they actually are

They also said that it doesn't impact all orders simultaneously it seems. Production gives no visibility into this to anyone internally, which is frankly understandable.
So all of us who have had orders for months will see our EDD's go to March/April for a few days pretty soon? Let me grab my popcorn!

This ish is gonna pop once I get my MS. Esp with the white interior. I wish Tesla did a better job at ambient lighting. But once the car is back from ceramic and PPF it'll be getting pulled apart to install some XKGlow.

Now all I need is the car. LMAO. Not having it is causing me to spend money 💰💰

Attachments

• 20210826_174603.jpg
    20210826_174603.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 102