Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that is the reason why Tesla will never fix their horrible QC issue. There is always someone who is willing to take delivery that is not as aware of all the issues and will either 1) brush it off or 2) not even notice.
Nahhhhh. Certainly there are SA's that are willing to grease the skids a bit. But, its a business. They want the car taken and with how much interest there is in getting them, they go to the easiest offload...location, timing, etc.

Checked just now any my delivery window has gone from "March" to "December 12 - January 11"

To recap:
8/8: Ordered Plaid/MSM/19"/White/CF: March-April
8/18: March
8/26: Blank
8/30: March
9/1: December 12 - January 11

Now... What do I do about the fact that I don't actually want this car before March-ish? o_O
Who did I piss off in a previous life to still be blank?!

The people making white seats for the LR are the ones we pissed off. At this point I'm just gonna focus on work instead of this HAHA!
How can you laugh at a time like this!

we’re being discriminated against! There’s gotta be a California law to handle this. After all they have laws for everything and anything and nothing and the car is being made in California…

so!!!

Checked just now any my delivery window has gone from "March" to "December 12 - January 11"

To recap:
8/8: Ordered Plaid/MSM/19"/White/CF: March-April
8/18: March
8/26: Blank
8/30: March
9/1: December 12 - January 11

Now... What do I do about the fact that I don't actually want this car before March-ish? o_O
This is December 12, 2022 - January 11, 2023