Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still blank, and tbh I expect my delivery will fall on the 2 weeks I am in Hawaii for my wedding. My SA basically said that is too bad and we will put you back in the queue... if that is the case I am going to pass and figure something else out. Not sure how if I give them my blackout dates well in advance they cant try to work around them. You originally quoted me October when I had nothing going on... so how is it my fault when pick other timeframes. I mean I don't have that exciting of a life, but I do have one outside waiting on Tesla. Sigh...

Still rocking blank. My post from last night failed you all. We shall regroup next week for the same meeting. Donuts and coffee will be provided.

For what it is worth, my other non-white interior order which had a 12/3 - 1/2 range also went blank. So who the hell knows
I'm confident that tomorrow is the day for us blankers...I'm optimistic that the monkey will show us some respect before the long weekend.

Mine updated this morning from December 18 - January 07 to November 08 - November 28

RN1149 May order white/white/19"

Dec 7 - 27 went to Oct 13 - Nov 2
RN1147 (End of March) order white/white/19'/fsd LR

1630647343310.png