Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess I’m “end of year push”. Doesn’t get any more “back of the line”.

If it holds, will be 14 months since order date, or 6 months since they started delivering it! Wow - don’t think anyone will have had a longer wait than me!

I’m just bitter ! Covid ruined summer 2020, Tesla ruined summer 2021…
I can't imagine that date doesn't keep moving up. Esp you having a Plaid ... Maybe CF has gone back into a shortage :(

If I had a sad face reaction to your post I would.

I guess I’m “end of year push”. Doesn’t get any more “back of the line”.

If it holds, will be 14 months since order date, or 6 months since they started delivering it! Wow - don’t think anyone will have had a longer wait than me!

I’m just bitter ! Covid ruined summer 2020, Tesla ruined summer 2021…
You had the Plaid+ to Plaid convert right? And it converted around early June? Seems like it with the date range you have (similar to mine). Your earlier thoughts about them going by the convert date and not original date might be right :/ do you have a loyalty advisor you could reach out to? Seems really crappy, in my opinion,.

You had the Plaid+ to Plaid convert right? And it converted around early June? Seems like it with the date range you have (similar to mine). Your earlier thoughts about them going by the convert date and not original date might be right :/ do you have a loyalty advisor you could reach out to? Seems really crappy, in my opinion,.
I don’t even know how to get a loyalty advisor!

I took over a reservation from someone in California RN 11516 order placed June 16th Black / White / 21s (no FSD). EDD changed from October to February. Then EDD went blank like most.

RN was transferred to my email a few weeks ago. EDD went from blank to 11/23-12/13 this morning!

excited although I don’t want white interior. I took the reservation 1. Because delivery was sooner than a new order. 2. Pre 10k increase. Hoping to somehow finagle taking a Black / black / 21s for EOQ or EOY push without the price increase.

WHOA, today is/was a surprise for sure:
  • My cheapest White/White Interior order when from blank up to NOV 11 - DEC 1 all of the sudden. RN1150.
  • My more expensive order that is White/Cream pushed back to DEC 17 - JAN 6. RN1154.
  • My more expensive order that is Blue/Cream stayed same at DEC 6 - DEC 26. RN1153.
Definitely excited that the white interior estimate suddenly leapfrogged the other two - its the one I want most and cheaper price!.

This forum has been very helpful and so I wanted to give back...

On 4/11/21 I ordered a MSLR (Gray/Black/19). On 4/24/21 I changed my order to MSLR with black paint, white interior and 19" wheels. After having a blank EDD for months it populated as August and held for some time. Then a few weeks ago (around the time Tesla sent that email to everyone) I was given a range of Nov 29 to Dec 19. This morning it changed to Oct 30 to Nov 19. I live in New Jersey. Hope this helps someone.