Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yay! I'm cautiously optimistic...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-195708.png
    Screenshot_20210903-195708.png
    667 KB · Views: 76
I give it 10 days before we go blank again! Remember my luck (or lack thereof) is going to rub off on all of you. We shall enter depression together!

I changed my music to the “mood booster” channel on Spotify… or was it “mood buster”. Can’t keep that straight anymore!
Yea. I'm mad as it is how long this is taking. I can't imagine having ordered months before me. But hey. I'll let you see mine if it comes first 😉

Presumably the monkey took us all to blank for a week to overhaul the white/cf delivery algorithm and then repost 20-day window EDDs (gratefully ahead of the long weekend) that reflect the supply chain and sync up with SC-by-SC delivery logistics. So here's the question...when will 4Q EDDs start to get adjusted forward? Probably not before the beginning of October after 3Q is printed?

Probably not before the beginning of October after 3Q is printed?
That is my assumption. I doubt to see any movement in September. Q4 is not priority. So I would expect some sort of adjustment come beginning of October.

Flip side to that argument is as they fulfill Q3 orders, they could start adjusting Q4.

But who the heck truly knows.

That is my assumption. I doubt to see any movement in September. Q4 is not priority. So I would expect some sort of adjustment come beginning of October.

Flip side to that argument is as they fulfill Q3 orders, they could start adjusting Q4.

But who the heck truly knows.
I am sure some of the west coast folks will might slip into q3 just out of the blue. Movement from November to VIN without much notice.