Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MSLR Red/White 19s #RN1153 has not moved yet. Still holding at Nov.28-Dec.18th
I have the exact same delivery estimates (Nov 28 - Dec 18) on my Black/White LR w/19s and FSD. I ordered on 6/28 and my order number is RN1151XXX. I'm in the mid-west. Seems like I'd be a ways ahead of you in the pecking order since your order is RN1153, but who knows? I'd love to get a 2022 model with some of the early bugs worked out, and not being delivered at the end of the quarter/year! Hope the Active Noise Cancellation firmware and FSD Beta become widely available by the time I get my new S!

My EDD had been holding steady at Nov 28 - Dec 18 for the past 3 weeks or so, but this morning has gone Blank... I'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign, but I'll try to remain optimistic for now! It had originally shown October, then went to February with the mass update.

Seems likely I'll also be pushed back a couple of weeks, based on what I'm reading here...