Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How in the hell does this happen to two members? Odd thing. Though someone in the LR thread had this happen as well, then the next day it all popped right back into their account.

Happened to a buddy of mine too today; had a vin today for a white interior plaid and was later unmatched. Tesla sells to first comer it seems.
The EDD monkey is like...
1632911520192.png

lol-laugh.gif

Attachments

• 1632911454110.png
    1632911454110.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 53
Ordered 11/2020, was told 4-6 weeks for delivery. Got my VIN on 9/3. EDD moved to 9/23-9/30. Was told last Monday that the car would be delivered to the store on 9/24. Instead on Friday I notice my EDD goes to 10/3-10/23 and my VIN is gone.

I'm waiting to hear from my SA what the hell is going on. It's like some sick joke, every month they tell me my car will be there in 4-6 weeks.

Plaid/Blue/White/Walnut/19"
This is just comical at this point.
Monday my VIN was back with an EDD of 9/27-9/30. SA says there was an issue with the car but its been resolved and that it is in NJ.
Tuesday morning the VIN is gone. Tuesday afternoon my delivery date is blank.

Its mind boggling that one part of the company is so good, and the other is so massively incompetent.

This is just comical at this point.
Monday my VIN was back with an EDD of 9/27-9/30. SA says there was an issue with the car but its been resolved and that it is in NJ.
Tuesday morning the VIN is gone. Tuesday afternoon my delivery date is blank.

Its mind boggling that one part of the company is so good, and the other is so massively incompetent.
And the consistent answer I’ve gotten in the past when calling them is that the account page is the best source of information.

if that’s the best, I shudder to think what the worst is :)

meanwhile I’m still holding at oct30 - nov19… I’m sure those nincompoops are going to mess with me as soon as the quarter is over… tomorrow

Last edited:
And the consistent answer I’ve gotten in the past when calling them is that the account page is the best source of information.

if that’s the best, I shudder to think what the worst is :)

meanwhile I’m still holding at oct30 - nov19… I’m sure those nincompoops are going to mess with me as soon as the quarter is over… tomorrow

Big yikes from me

Apparently SA's can actually get SLIGHTLY more detailed info, like if the car is on transport truck, but they won't have a more accurate date.

Lost my Oct 8-28th a couple weeks ago and been holding at Nov 22 - Dec 12
I'm also holding steady at November 22 - December 12 - but I wouldn't rely on that. AT ALL.
So far, I think NO white LR deliveries at all that we're aware of, correct?
And we know the Plaid has different stitching, so not an apples to apples thing.

I'm also holding steady at November 22 - December 12 - but I wouldn't rely on that. AT ALL.
So far, I think NO white LR deliveries at all that we're aware of, correct?
And we know the Plaid has different stitching, so not an apples to apples thing.
Not recently. Been a month or two since there was any sign of any.

Tesla said it would deliver my car in February / March. It has now had six extra months to address any unexpected “part shortage” related to white seats. If they don’t deliver my car in October, I am suing. As far as I am concerned, they are scumbags and it is time to set them straight.
Will just leave this here from the MVOA you digitally agreed to. I am no lawyer, but I am not sure you have standing ground.
The estimated delivery date of your Vehicle, if provided, is only an estimate as we do not guarantee when your Vehicle will actually be delivered. Your actual delivery date is dependent on many factors, including your Vehicle’s configuration and manufacturing availability.