Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD bumped up from Nov 11-Dec 01 to Oct 8-Oct 28. I’m not holding my breath on this “prematurely optimistic” notice.
Oh i WANT to believe...I have the same order, I just changed to 21s in early July. Original order date Feb 21. I have been "feeling" like it will come in October. Let's hope I'm psychic!

So far my EDD is still Nov 20- Dec 10

Did you check if you have a vin in the source code?
I don't think you'll ever see a VIN in the page source code as its never hardcoded in there. It's a dynamic call that populates only when you get one. So yeah you'll see the VIN in the page source but not in advance of it showing it to you anyway. The only one hard coded is that silly Model X VIN that is commented out.

I would consider it. I originally ordered cream and switched to the White before the price increase. The pictures of the cream I have seen by other members are much lighter than the picture on the website and I think look classy with the wood.

With that being said, I think I would regret in the end not waiting for the white interior
it looks way different in person. The website is more accurate than what i’ve seen online.

I have had a similar experience that others have described. Early last week, Tesla reached out to me and offered me the same configuration as I ordered except cream/wood rather than white/CF. This was the first time Tesla reached out to me in more than 8 months. I politely declined given my EDD is right around the corner. Then the Tesla rep said “hopefully you’ll get yours by the end of the fourth quarter”, which almost made me boil over, but I reminded myself that the poor guy calling me didn't really know anything, so I just let it go and said goodbye. I've never gotten this close to the EDD before (I was blank for the longest time), but I'm having a hard time believing it since I still don't have a VIN. I'd think that if I don't see a VIN in the next week or so, hitting a 10/5-10/25 EDD on the East Coast becomes impossible given shipping times.