Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD is currently October 5-20 (delivery to AZ). I called Tesla today she said on their end it shows most likely mid November delivery, but it could be sooner. When I visited the Scottsdale showroom In August my EDD showed September, but the SA indicated his system showed October.

I wish the customer facing delivery dates coincided with what they see. It would also be nice if they were more transparent in their communication rather than moving my EDD one week at a time. Is there are parts delays I can live with that, but some communication would be nice.

the carbon fiber looks fabulous!!!! you won’t regret it. I was thinking the same as you and was on the verge of switching to wood. But man, the white interior with cf is unbelievably, especially in a black exterior.
The Plaid has sailed....picked up the wood interior :) I do find CF interior to be quite dark from various photos floating around...

My EDD is currently October 5-20 (delivery to AZ). I called Tesla today she said on their end it shows most likely mid November delivery, but it could be sooner. When I visited the Scottsdale showroom In August my EDD showed September, but the SA indicated his system showed October.

I wish the customer facing delivery dates coincided with what they see. It would also be nice if they were more transparent in their communication rather than moving my EDD one week at a time. Is there are parts delays I live with that, but some communication would be nice.
Check's in the mail

I wish the customer facing delivery dates coincided with what they see. It would also be nice if they were more transparent in their communication rather than moving my EDD one week at a time. Is there are parts delays I can live with that, but some communication would be nice.
If you want communication other than random bs, you are buying a car from the wrong company imo.

Yeah. What good-faith reason could Tesla possibly have for providing different EDDs to customers versus SAs? It's telling that the EDDs provided to the customers generally are before those provided to the SAs. It's time to take down the Tesla fraudsters. Man I wish a lawyer would go after them. The fact that they provide later EDDs to the SAs is great evidence that they are deliberately falsifying the EDDs provided to customers (though the circumstantial evidence of unexplained yearlong delays is pretty strong evidence already).

Last edited:

Don't worry -- it's coming tomorrow! LOL.

I wish the customer facing delivery dates coincided with what they see. It would also be nice if they were more transparent in their communication rather than moving my EDD one week at a time. Is there are parts delays I live with that, but some communication would be nice.
Check's in the mail
Don't worry -- it's coming tomorrow! LOL.
Really; check's in the mail...

Looks really high end, good choice waiting for the white seats! Also nice job taking the pictures they look pro! The wood and white looks solid.
iPhone 12 Pro gets part of the credit, but I also have been shooting pictures for years as a hobby which helps too. Can't wait to share pix after I get my car back from being wrapped. Painful driving an ICE for a week.