Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I continue to wait and be frustrated. I try to find humor in the EDD, which is even less accurate than the weatherman.
Trying to look at the bright side (pun intended, overcast today) I do consider:
1) more bugs can be ironed out
2) more software updates
3) maybe we'll have ANC and actually be able to play The Witcher? (nah)
4) maybe they'll have legit out of the box all season tires on the 19"
5) the FSD seems to be improving, saw some good 10.2 videos last night (even though I thought there's supposed to be an NDA?)
So, when we finally get these, maybe the FSD will be out of beta, we won't have to do that 100% score test thingie, etc. or maybe they'll be at 10.2 or even 11, whatever.
In sum, I want my beast now, but waiting means to me, that it will hopefully be more refined/improved.

I'm surprised your date hasn't shrunk like mine. I was so sure you were on my 6!
@MFrunkerOG you're on a different trailer than me...so we've officially decoupled for the logistics monkey to manage. FL, then GA. In my heart of hearts I believe that my date will tighten up this Friday. I will be somewhat crestfallen if I'm wrong, but isn't that part of the full-on experience?!

I got an MF451 VIN yesterday afternoon to be delivered at the end of the month. Besides being bad delivery timing, I'm not interested in getting a '21 model year this late. I told my SA. I was "unmatched" to this VIN yesterday, but it's still showing up on my account.

I don't know what happens to this car. As in, does it go anywhere now or go to it's original destination? If the latter, it should be in Fort Lauderdale at the end of the month in anyone is interested. Details in sig 👇

I got an MF451 VIN yesterday afternoon to be delivered at the end of the month. Besides being bad delivery timing, I'm not interested in getting a '21 model year this late. I told my SA. I was "unmatched" to this VIN yesterday, but it's still showing up on my account.

I don't know what happens to this car. As in, does it go anywhere now or go to it's original destination? If the latter, it should be in Fort Lauderdale at the end of the month in anyone is interested. Details in sig 👇
Depends. If it is already on its way, then yea it will go to original destination. Could get matched at a stop along the way, if logistically possible. If it has not left the factory, it will try and get redirected.

Any one with a MS Plaid | MSM | White w/ cf | 21" could be getting a VIN soon.

Depends. If it is already on its way, then yea it will go to original destination. Could get matched at a stop along the way, if logistically possible. If it has not left the factory, it will try and get redirected.

Any one with a MS Plaid | MSM | White w/ cf | 21" could be getting a VIN soon.
I'm guessing it hasn't left the factory yet with a delivery date range of 27-31 Oct on given on the 11th. But I didn't specifically ask so who knows