Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to 10/12-10/20 over the weekend, then today got the "Schedule Your Tesla Delivery Appointment".
I guess they don't want me to pick it up at the new center in Glendale anymore and want to deliver it to my house. First available delivery is next monday.

Time for one last rug pull?
I,m going to the SC, they offered to bring it, but if i fall to the ground with relief and wonder, i want them to feel the feel we are all feeling by the wait. Maybe they should FEEL it like we all do. Hopeless, helpless, and then the wonder of it, right? And if they rip it away i will become “that CarAZY lady” they don,t want to see. Pressure!

Same as in my signature. And every day that goes by the closer I am to canceling. Reading some of the absolute horror stories from EOQ cars, I could maybe handle the wait but man it's going to be a kicker if there are post delivery issues.
Please cancel so the rest of us can get our cars sooner. Thanks

My dates just moved to this:

Shorter EDD window i guess its a good thing but who knows with Tesla lol
@MFrunkerOG
1634128492376.png

Last edited:
After being Blank since 9/18, I woke up this morning to a date range! Yay! My EDD is now Dec 19-31, so end-of-year rush for me (if this sticks)!

Hopefully this will result in a 2022 VIN, though I know no one has seen one quite yet. Hope Tesla doesn't go back to keeping the previous year VINs all the way through the end of year!
Dang, I lost a blank date buddy! I am pretty sure if you are late December, with my RN I will be at least January. But I am so happy to see some in the blank bucket getting dates!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid