Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohh makes total sense. Sorry for the confusio.
thats jacked up. He won’t get a car. No vin.
I wouldn’t take any stock in that. If he does do you have the same build?
only difference is the wheels, which I view as a sad reason to prioritize an early quarter new build to a September CA order and push a January east coast order back a month. But I'm sure the EDD monkey is simply testing my patience and possibly rewarding my patience with an NF build?

only difference is the wheels, which I view as a sad reason to prioritize an early quarter new build to a September CA order and push a January east coast order back a month. But I'm sure the EDD monkey is simply testing my patience and possibly rewarding my patience with an NF build?
I wish to be rewarded with an NF too. Come on Tesla! you know you want to swap to NF

Wouldn't surprise me - at this point I'd rather they go ahead and maximize 2021 revenue and give me my 12k discounted battery day order in January with an NF VIN after they sort out a few more issues :)
We are totally on the same page. agree to the point I will change my wheels or something to push it out.

My conspiracy-theory fear is that the white interior cars are the ones sitting in the Fremont lot since July with rear seats but no front seats or something, and we'll get the very first batch of aged lemons 🤪
I highly doubt that at this point LOL. I have a feeling those are the batch they made before swapping to microcontrollers. They might end up just salvaging those guys for parts later on.

I just called the delivery center and they said the car hasn’t been built yet. I definitely empathize with the folks that ordered a long time ago. I really hope you guys get your cars soon (and rewarded with an NF). Figured I would just add data points to help with the puzzle, didn’t mean to discourage others. Who knows, mine could be pushed out again and no one would be surprised. Thanks for being such a supportive and entertaining group!

I would pay big money for your delivery center to have a white Plaid with black interior waiting for you when you show up to pick this up.
that would be the ultimate Prankster gangster move!
You are an evil evil person :)
why are you suggesting he eat chocolate pudding? I don't understand
my inner 8 year old approves :)

No! Thursday is your VIN day! I know it!!!

Ohh man I could have told you they don’t know anything.
Please keep us updated of how everything turns out.
I am still wondering if I keep my 2019 pd3 or get this Plaid.
The laundry list of problems people are dealing with are crazy.
Bricked and towed cars brand new are crazy.
i am sure you know that complaints on the internet are much louder than praise, but as far as I can tell my car is flawless. (knock on wood...)
It was missing the parcel shelf, but he pointed that out before I even said anything.
[edit...full disclosure, there are software issues, some that I know better than to assume that tesla will ever fix.]

I went from grey on the p90d to white on the plaid, and to be honest I was afraid it would be too bright. I love it.

there is no evidence to support your statement received my VIN yesterday with the old pricing.
And I received my car yesterday with the old pricing.

Last edited: