Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably saw it Tuesday. Did they give you an idea of when it would be lifted? Or let you schedule a pickup date?
Did not ask for pick up schedule, but it's still scheduled for delivery on Sunday (supposely worst case scenario) and he would notify me if I can pick up earlier. (He was initially ecstatic to try to let me pick up asap until he remembered about the firmware hold.) Definitely conflicts with the person who picks up the phone say about this location doesn't do pick up anymore. My car looked flawless from the exterior though, no gaps/paint issues from my eyes. Suprised there weren't many reds though so I felt lucky to even have a car assigned to me. Will post an immediate update though if I'm updated about picking up my car earlier than initial delivery schedule.

Update on my EDD being pushed back. Spoke to a Jose about 20-30 minutes ago and some potentially good news....I am apparently going to get a VIN assignment sometime next week starting this Sunday! Not holding my breath but we will see! Starting to get a little tingle down there in that area....o_O
May order, RN1150. Same initial dates as you (12/13-1/2) in NJ. Now 1/26-2/23. Last week I was told that soft match vin likely first week of December. Called today and was told that new dates current best estimate. This person wouldn’t discuss soft vin matches - said they are inaccurate (and told they can’t give them out anymore)…not sure what or who to believe with ETA anymore. Fingers crossed system readjusts to better dates or a vin soon