Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. EVS installed PPF and ceramic coating on my 2016 MS and it has held up very well. Have a new MSLR coming in the spring, so just checking the current lay of the land. Congratulations on getting your car!
Thanks again. They have done work on my previous Model S plus the wife’s car. There are a few others in the Houston area that is a safe recommendation If you wanted to shop around as well.

Quick update:

Ending up getting my car yesterday, it did have several imperfections, but at this point I was tired of waiting and there was no guarantee the next VIN would be free of defects. The frunk gaps are off, my car was covered in Fremont grass, and the paint has various scratches that I hope will buff out.

The power of the car is mind-blowing. I don't think the ridiculous amount of HP will get old. The yoke is actually quite nice and fun to use. It seems very comfortable and ergonomic. I don't love the blinker execution, and hate the horn location.

This car needs bigger brakes. Let's just say I am a very aggressive driver, and although the brakes seem adequate, they don't inspire confidence given the ridiculous speeds this car is capable of achieving. Brakes will likely be at the top of my upgrade list.

Quick update:

Ending up getting my car yesterday, it did have several imperfections, but at this point I was tired of waiting and there was no guarantee the next VIN would be free of defects. The frunk gaps are off, my car was covered in Fremont grass, and the paint has various scratches that I hope will buff out.

The power of the car is mind-blowing. I don't think the ridiculous amount of HP will get old. The yoke is actually quite nice and fun to use. It seems very comfortable and ergonomic. I don't love the blinker execution, and hate the horn location.

This car needs bigger brakes. Let's just say I am a very aggressive driver, and although the brakes seem adequate, they don't inspire confidence given the ridiculous speeds this car is capable of achieving. Brakes will likely be at the top of my upgrade list.
The brakes get better if you bed the pads properly. I was very concerned about poor braking for the first 500 or so miles of regular driving, but it’s gotten better and more precise.

Edit - So for those panicking, don’t! Also the “hold” at stop lights if you’ve brakes hard to get there needs to be avoided during the bedding process.

Last edited:
@doubleshot. Recon run to Alpharetta yet? I was told car was expected yesterday but he thought today would be more likely.
I'ma bout to drive back from Valdosta. Thinking about stopping by on my way back ... I think my SA said it was supposed to arrive tomorrow but it was in Mississippi when I called mid week. But I think it's like everyone else's it's on a train, going to Birmingham, then has to get trucked up. I imagine yours and mine are on the same timeline ... If you go before me check for MSM/White MF4551 ... I'll check for yours if I make it there too :)