Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are the delivery dates mentioned on this thread for Model S LR, Plaid, or both? If both it would be good to know the model - LR or Plaid, since these two models have vastly different delivery schedules.
This thread can be both. There are a lot of us Long Range customers waiting though so may be the most right now, definitely if you see an older RN like RN1149/RN1150 at this point getting and EDD, its from an old April-May 2021 order that is likely a long range.

I'm still 1/24-2/21 (1151 Richmond)
I have the exact same Edd and RN as you. Not feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

With Tesla's inventory decreasing dramatically, even Plaids, and all the cars at the factory I think there are some MORE major delays in store. Not sure if parts are missing or delivery logistics giving them issues but something is going on. Hope I am wrong

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I have the exact same Edd and RN as you. Not feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

With Tesla's inventory decreasing dramatically, even Plaids, and all the cars at the factory I think there are some MORE major delays in store. Not sure if parts are missing or delivery logistics giving them issues but something is going on. Hope I am wrong
I’m happy with a March delivery at this point because my night vision could be better and headlights are really important to me.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid