Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How far out before your date range does everyone find it narrows to a 2 week window? I start my 4 week range tomorrow and am still at Jan 28-Feb 25. Last time I got within my 4 week window a month ago it shifted back a month on day #2 of the 4 week window. I’ve noticed many have ranges mid to end of February that are already 2 weeks in length but I’m at a 4 week one which encompasses same dates.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
So went in the local Tesla store late today to see if I could just drive away with my Model S, as it was going to snow tomorrow and I figured it may be ready.

Got lucky with the nicest SA who was able to secure the car for me and get it to you.

Didn't get a chance to do a thorough inspection there but overall after looking at it at my house the build quality seems good, and only saw a minor loose bottom panel. Only thing else I noticed is that they gave me the summer tires and not all-season. Will report this in the app as they told me I have 24 hrs or 100 miles to do so.

Image attached and it is a joy to drive.

Got used to the yoke and really like it already and need to just build the muscle memory for the blinkers after 30 mins of driving. Still trying to learn all the other on screen software now.

Keep waiting guys it will be worth the wait! Hoping you all get it soon.

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 87
So went in the local Tesla store late today to see if I could just drive away with my Model S, as it was going to snow tomorrow and I figured it may be ready.

Got lucky with the nicest SA who was able to secure the car for me and get it to you.

Didn't get a chance to do a thorough inspection there but overall after looking at it at my house the build quality seems good, and only saw a minor loose bottom panel. Only thing else I noticed is that they gave me the summer tires and not all-season. Will report this in the app as they told me I have 24 hrs or 100 miles to do so.

Image attached and it is a joy to drive.

Got used to the yoke and really like it already and need to just build the muscle memory for the blinkers after 30 mins of driving. Still trying to learn all the other on screen software now.

Keep waiting guys it will be worth the wait! Hoping you all get it soon.
UGH. The SA a few weeks ago assured me that 19" wheels all come with all seasons starting effective just a few weeks ago. I do NOT want summers. I have a different set of 21" wheels that will have summer only tires. Plan to use the 19" all seasons as winter setup.

UGH. The SA a few weeks ago assured me that 19" wheels all come with all seasons starting effective just a few weeks ago. I do NOT want summers. I have a different set of 21" wheels that will have summer only tires. Plan to use the 19" all seasons as winter setup.
When I visited Glen Allen around Christmas I noticed that only one of the 19"s had summer tires and the other 4-5 had all-seasons.

That's why I'm almost certainly not going to put my delivery on hold waiting for new lights. Feels like if I miss my February window the next option is going to be May.
Same. As long as its a car that was produced in 2022 (SA told me a week or so ago, that they system showed a projected build data of first or second week of february) and as long as it has no notable issues that cant be easily addressed? Im taking it. I never had issues with my 2017's headlight function, and really not concerned about bar in middle or no bar in middle of tail lights. Now I'd MUCH prefer to have the ability to activate the horn via the airbag, but it wont be a dealbreaker if it doesnt.

Thank you!
Sorry about that 😢. Hoping yours comes ASAP!
I actually took this reservation over from another member on the forum at the beginning of January. Order was originally placed on 6/29/21.
There are a small group of us Black/White/19 orderers from the RN1150/1151 "class" who are hoping to get our VINs soon also! 2MuchLala is one of my fellow sufferers! We both ordered in June, though he was a couple of weeks ahead of me. I'm hoping to have my car by late Feb!