Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are still waiting for our Model S which was placed in November 2021. We just received a notification from Tesla asking us to confirm with “I’m ready”. This is our 4th Tesla and we have never seen this type of confirmation before. We’re a little confused l! Does anybody have know how long after our confirmation should we expect to receive the VIN. Unfortunately we’re not able to get an answer from Tesla.
Thanks.

I received several messages like that before receiving my Model S in June. Message only sent by text and a sales representative followed up with a call.
Good idea to email or text to confirm what you think is happening.
I still have not received a VIN. Does anyone have an email address of Tesla staff that I can send an email to? I sent multiple emails to different Tesla staff email addresses who I previously had communicated with and I got a “failure notice”. I was directed to send text to (510) 422-0476 and a team will respond. it has been 5 days and I have not received a respond yet. Looking forward to some help.

Upvote 0