Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model X Glass

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gjunky

Trifecta: Solar and both cars are EVs
Mar 26, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Ready to replace our 2016 X with a new 2021 model. Curious if anyone knows if it has the newer (double pane) glass? Even without it, our model 3 is quieter on the road than our X. I know there have been a large number of improvements but the thicker glass might help.

Reactions: Cuttin
I second your question as I have a 2017 and I’m considering a new one versus waiting for the cyber truck, I don’t know but mine definitely has more road noise that I would like and my understanding is that a new Tesla’s general we have better glass.

The newly refreshed Model X will come standard with active noise cancellation. Imagine it will be the quietest of all the Tesla in production. It also has additional attention to air flow, which also tends to quiet things down even more at speed.

The newly refreshed Model X will come standard with active noise cancellation. Imagine it will be the quietest of all the Tesla in production. It also has additional attention to air flow, which also tends to quiet things down even more at speed.
Where did see active noise cancelation? That would be interesting.