Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y for Possible Sale - wife afraid to drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: This thread was initially posted in the Model Y forum.

Brand new LR Model Y. 1,400 miles. white w/ white interior, front Xpel wrap with ceramic coating, 3M window tint and heat reduction film overhead, Weather tech mats throughout. Location Houston TX. Email Bigship if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator note: This thread was initially posted in the Model Y forum.

Brand new LR Model Y. 1,400 miles. white w/ white interior, front Xpel wrap with ceramic coating, 3M window tint and heat reduction film overhead, Weather tech mats throughout. Location Houston TX. Email Bigship if interested.
More Details: Wanted a good family. NO DEALERS!
I'm not going to lose money on the deal. I did book at $1000 less than the current price so I'll pass that on to you should I sell.
Specs:
Model Y Long Range
White exterior and white interior - interior treated with Dr. Beasley's. Carpets with Smart Fabric
19" Wheels
5 Seat
FSD
Tow Hitch
$65,290 out the door
Extras:
Tesla Wall Connecter (latest generation in box) - $500
AFS - Xpel film full front, Panoramic Roof CR70 and windshield, Ceramic IR 2 front windows, AFS ceramic coating. $3,513.80
WeatherTech mats front rear and cargo area (will also include the original mats)- 373.52
Total - $73,500 (state tax paid, and TX license plates not yet received)
I'll send pics if you request, but it's no different that pictured on the website (wrap and ceramic coating is invisible).
Thanks