Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y - LR AWD - Blue w/White Interior ~1.5k miles, $49k (Colorado)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Model Y - Long Range AWD, blue exterior, white interior. 19-inch Geminis, ~1.5k on the odometer. Bought to replace my 2016 Model S, decided I just like the Model S more. Comes with free unlimited supercharging for the remainder of the year (until 1 January 2022), and free premium connectivity until 23 December 2021. Car is exactly as it was delivered new, and has a few extra goodies (frunk, hatch, hatch compartment mats). Serviced at the Colorado Springs Service Center to have delivery issues resolved (a mis-aligned door, loose bolt in front passenger door, loose clips in hatch area).

This is the 2021 model with metal scroll wheels, USB in the glovebox, double-pane front glass. Shows 326 miles on a full charge. Drives great, I just decided I want to keep my Model S awhile longer. I'll upload pictures shortly, but it looks just like any other brand new Model Y with those options.

Price is $49k - saves you a bit off a brand new one w/the exact same warranty. I took delivery on 23 December 2020, and I expect the vehicle will have right around 1.5k miles when sold. Purchaser will get it professionally detailed at my expense prior to delivery. Any questions, or offers, send them my way. Vehicle is located in Colorado Springs, CO.

• Funny
Reactions: ottermode
Am I correct to assume this doesn’t currently have a heated steering wheel? I know the popular theory is they’ll be activated later potentially, but I know some have it activated from factory.

Correct - no heated steering wheel as far as I know - but it does have the metal scroll wheels, glovebox USB, and the double-pane front windows. The metal scroll wheels may imply that a heated steering wheel update is coming later, but no guarantee.