Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y LR Brand New - MSM, Black, 5 Seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reserved a 2021 Model Y LR, 5 seat, midnight silver metallic exterior, black interior, no tow, no FSD, 20" induction wheels in JUL 2021. The lead time kept shifting so I made another reservation for a 2021 Model Y Performance. My Performance model came in and I accepted delivery. My LR model was never cancelled by my SA and has a scheduled deliver date of October 27-30.

I'm not sure if I should cancel the LR, accept and resell it to a deal (Carmax, etc.), or sell it to a third party. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm located in Baltimore, MD.

I reserved a 2021 Model Y LR, 5 seat, midnight silver metallic exterior, black interior, no tow, no FSD, 20" induction wheels in JUL 2021. The lead time kept shifting so I made another reservation for a 2021 Model Y Performance. My Performance model came in and I accepted delivery. My LR model was never cancelled by my SA and has a scheduled deliver date of October 27-30.

I'm not sure if I should cancel the LR, accept and resell it to a deal (Carmax, etc.), or sell it to a third party. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm located in Baltimore, MD.
You’re not going to make any money when you factor in taxes and registration fees. You may break even so ask yourself if it’s worth the headache.

I will take over your reservation. There is an easy way. How can we discuss further details. Mine will come in December. But I could use one right away.

Hello! I ordered a MYLR7 in July but also purchased an inventory car to get me to delivery. My 7 seater is almost here (EDD 11/15-24) so I'm looking to sell my current MYLR5, MSM, Induction, white interior, 5100 miles, no FSD, no tow. DM me if you're interested; Pittsburgh area