Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y Performance w/ FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Selling my Model Y below. Specifications and a few photos below:

2021 Tesla Model Y Performance, August 2021 build
White exterior
Black interior
36,200 miles at the writing of this post
Full Self Driving package purchased, beta active on car
20" Inductions (I swapped the stock Uberturbines with Inductions for a square setup, allowing for tire rotations)
6/32" tread left on Michelin Pilot Sport A/S4 Tires, insurance certificates purchased from America's Tire
White dashboard (I swapped the stock wood dashboard with a dashboard from a white interior)
Screen protector on in-vehicle display
3D Maxpider floormats and trunk mat
15% ceramic tint on front windows to match factory tint on rear windows
No accidents, near-flawless condition. No curb rash

I've taken extremely good care of this car, so hopefully it shows! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Located in Southern California, near Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village.

Final price: $46,000.
IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg
IMG_1099.jpg
IMG_1095.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CleanDemon
Thank you - still available! Unfortunately still waiting for the title to come in. I’m told it will be this coming week. Will likely just have this up for 5-7 more days - will probably just trade the car in if there is still little interest.

Final price drop to $46k - this is the lowest I’m willing to go considering the used market and my trade in offer.

Reactions: B4TUR
Thank you - still available! Unfortunately still waiting for the title to come in. I’m told it will be this coming week. Will likely just have this up for 5-7 more days - will probably just trade the car in if there is still little interest.

Final price drop to $46k - this is the lowest I’m willing to go considering the used market and my trade in offer.

Message me if the other person does not follow thru. Cali is far but could maybe make it work