Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y Performance wheels/tires value estimate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a Model Y delivered last weekend and I ordered a Sportline TS5 wheel/tire package.

What is the value of an OEM set of 21" Uberturbines with tires/TPMS with less than 100 miles?

Thanks for your input - I will list them tomorrow in the for sale section once I can figure out their value.

My buddy replaced the 21" OEM performance tires/wheels/tpms with 19"'s and has been trying to sell them for $3500 and no takers. He has 6K miles on the tires. He's thinking of dropping them to $3K.

I suspect location is the biggest factor, here in the mid-west with potholes, winter weather, and longer distances between chargers where range is valuable the 21's are not in demand.

Good luck.

I had a Model Y delivered last weekend and I ordered a Sportline TS5 wheel/tire package.

What is the value of an OEM set of 21" Uberturbines with tires/TPMS with less than 100 miles?

Thanks for your input - I will list them tomorrow in the for sale section once I can figure out their value.

Sold mine with around 500 miles for $2500 (Rims+Tires+TPMS). I think the value is around $2200-$2500; I honestly thought it would have commanded more but they are heavy and don't help with the ride quality! Good luck!

Reactions: SoCalEric
I guess I'm not the only one looking to potentially move away from the 21's to something more economic and a squared setup
Nope, I moved to the 20" 275/40 square.

The Uberturbines are like hubcaps.

They're not even flush with the tire, the wheel is 3/8" proud of the tire.

The guy at the tire shop suggested selling the wheels/tires individually on eBay for maximum return ($750-800 each)

I'm just going to list them for $2100 and drop the price $100 per week (no rush) to avoid shipping hassles.

Nope, I moved to the 20" 275/40 square.

The Uberturbines are like hubcaps.

They're not even flush with the tire, the wheel is 3/8" proud of the tire.

The guy at the tire shop suggested selling the wheels/tires individually on eBay for maximum return ($750-800 each)

I'm just going to list them for $2100 and drop the price $100 per week (no rush) to avoid shipping hassles.

I may end up going back to stock and scoop these Uber's from you if you still got them in a few weeks. Thinking of selling the Y for a Crossturismo as my allocation is up :)

Reactions: SoCalEric