Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y right mirror alignment is not correct. When I drive on the road it shows that my car is not parallel to the marked road line. It is...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
..very misleading. Even when I tried to park on the right side of the road by using the right mirror, it was very disturbing. My rear right side of the car was showing so much inside and when I tried to bring the front right end in, I literally scratched my front right performance rim in the curb. It was so painful to see a scratch on an 8-hour old car. I took the car to Smithtown service center and didn't find anything abnormal.
I had a Volvo S90 Inscription with a performance wheel and so far my car never touched the curb. before model.
Its still the same on the right-side mirror.
Guys, I'm new to Tesla and don't understand why this thing is happening.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

..very misleading. Even when I tried to park on the right side of the road by using the right mirror, it was very disturbing. My rear right side of the car was showing so much inside and when I tried to bring the front right end in, I literally scratched my front right performance rim in the curb. It was so painful to see a scratch on an 8-hour old car. I took the car to Smithtown service center and didn't find anything abnormal.
I had a Volvo S90 Inscription with a performance wheel and so far my car never touched the curb. before model.
Its still the same on the right-side mirror.
Guys, I'm new to Tesla and don't understand why this thing is happening.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
You can display an integrated view within the backup camera display. If you swipe up the two side repeater camera views are shown along with the rear camera. This may help when backing up, parallel parking. (You can turn off this view by swiping down.)