Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y SR for Sale or Trade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to sell my Model Y Standard Range in Midnight Silver Metallic, black interiors, and 19 inch wheels. 1200 miles, only a few months old.

I added the following:
  • Ceramic tints to front windows and windshield (to match factory tint)
  • screen/glare protector to touchscreen
  • plasti-dipped the Gemini hubcaps black

I don't know how to embed images, so I have photos at the following imgur link:

I'm asking $43,000 but interestingly enough I'd also entertain a trade for a 2021 M3 SR (I'm not picky about the color). If relevant, I'm in South Florida.

Thanks, and please let me know if there are any questions.

Hello, in response to some questions I'll post the answers here:
Clean title, no accidents, added software screen images.
Regarding range, it gets the rated mileage.
Does not include FSD, only standard autopilot
Includes the new console, double paned glass, and still has all the standard sensors

Thanks.

Hello everyone, bad news. I'm replacing the model y with a model 3 order that had a delivery date of June, but as of this morning it's now pushed out to July. Sorry but this now pushes out this sale to then as well.

My apologies and thanks for any interest to date. I'll repost to this thread or post a new thread once we get closer to July.

I'm looking to sell my Model Y Standard Range in Midnight Silver Metallic, black interiors, and 19 inch wheels. 1200 miles, only a few months old.

I added the following:
  • Ceramic tints to front windows and windshield (to match factory tint)
  • screen/glare protector to touchscreen
  • plasti-dipped the Gemini hubcaps black

I don't know how to embed images, so I have photos at the following imgur link:

I'm asking $43,000 but interestingly enough I'd also entertain a trade for a 2021 M3 SR (I'm not picky about the color). If relevant, I'm in South Florida.

Thanks, and please let me know if there are any questions.
Did you get to sell the car I’m interested and live in south Florida

If you have a used car to sell now is the time to sell it.

I sold my MY SR last week. I picked it up on May 7 in NY and had it delivered in Florida on May 14. I loved the car. However, once I had it I put my 2012 Hyundai Elantra (purchased in 2011) up for sale and got a lot more than I expected for it. That got me thinking about selling my essentially new MY. I looked online and found they were for sale for quite a bit more than I paid for mine. Mine was Black on black on black with 1420 miles on it. Anyway an out of state dealer bought it for $6K profit to me. I've got enough cars at home to keep me rolling until my new MY comes in. Whenever that is.