Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Y Standard Range for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to sell my brand new 2021 Tesla Model Y Standard Range in Midnight Silver Metallic paint. The car has 300 miles on and is a week old. Unfortunately, the car seats don't work with my back.

New car is $44,190. For sale for $42,190. Currently deliveries are around 6 weeks on this model.

Pictures upon request.

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your situation.
Just FYI: had same issue with my brand new 2015 Model S. Ended up purchasing lumbar support foam pillow from Relax the back store and placed on my seat and it was perfect. It is a bit crazy that was a solution on an expensive car but it worked.
If you are ok with that temporarily, you may want to give it a try.
Not sure if the seat in Y now has adjustable lumbar support but the new S does and seats are way more comfortable.

anyhow, good luck with the sale. someone is getting a good discount.

I'm looking to sell my brand new 2021 Tesla Model Y Standard Range in Midnight Silver Metallic paint. The car has 300 miles on and is a week old. Unfortunately, the car seats don't work with my back.

New car is $44,190. For sale for $42,190. Currently deliveries are around 6 weeks on this model.

Pictures upon request.
If you haven’t sold it yet, I’d be interested.
I currently own a long range model 3.

my name is Glenn and my contact info:
cardsbyglenn&gmail.com
818-231-4034